Rom Raviv is a podcaster, six-figure entrepreneur, and founder of Podblade, a white label podcast launch/editing company.
Besides his company, Rom Raviv is also a tiktok star! With over 400,000 followers, super engaging videos, and content capable of generating over 7 million likes and views, it suffices to say that Rom Raviv is one of the most influential people on TikTok.
Here are some actionable tips that made Rom Raviv the TikTok star he is today;
- Capture attention: The content on your page must be attractive enough to capture the interest of your audience. If you create a shock factor, it prevents them from scrolling past your page.
“Scrolling is something that we do without even realizing sometimes, so it is important that as creators, we do something powerful enough to stop that habit and keep them watching”. He explains.
- Ensure you optimize your content for sharing; Just as you focus on getting a high amount of likes, don’t miss the mark on shares. As content creators, it is essential to focus on shares as well because your content will have a higher chance of going viral this way.
“As an app, TikTok loves shares because it brings more users on their platform and they will reward you accordingly and make your video go viral”. Rom says.
- Provide Quality Content: Fun and concise videos trends on TikTok. Your videos must be of quality. Make sure that you spend time creating videos that are clear and enjoyable to watch. Rom advises that:
“Quality is king…whether you commit to 3 posts a day or 1 every other day, make sure that the videos you post are all high quality and well thought out.”
This factor is important because people can see right through the quality of the videos you make.
- Be Interactive: As a content creator, you must take advantage of the TikTok platform by learning how to interact with your audience, followers, and fans. Talking to them regularly will help to create a community around your content and posts. This allows people to support you because they feel as if they are part of something special.
“Going live and posting community-oriented content can help scale your audience and also make your current followers fall in love with you and your content even more”. Rom advises.
- Heed the advice of experts: Be smart enough to pay experts to teach you the best methods of using algorithms on TikTok. This will give you the edge over fellow beginners and make you stand out.
Also, you will learn how to use human psychology for audience retention, thereby increasing the likes and shares of your content.
“Using those initial tricks, I was able to grow my account to 4-5 thousand followers. Then overnight, I posted a video of a google gumball machine that gained me almost all of my followers…this was the start of my journey as a TikTok star”, Rom explains.