Categories
Sports

Conor McGregor tossed the most worst first pitch at the Cubs game

Conor McGregor tossed out the primary pitch at the Chicago Cubs game on Tuesday night. It went poorly.

The 33-year-old MMA star seemed as though he’s never tossed a baseball. He sure didn’t rehearse. We’ve seen a lot of awful first pitches previously — we’re inclined toward 50 Cent and Carly Rae Jepsen — yet this genuinely may be the most exceedingly awful superstar very first pitch.

It didn’t remain on the screen!

“I apologize for nothing… except that pitch,” — McGregor, probably.

Proficient competitors are among the most planned individuals in the whole world, however that doesn’t mean they’re extraordinary at everything immediately. McGregor absolutely didn’t grow up playing or watching baseball during his childhood in Ireland.

McGregor’s first pitch is the most thrilling thing to happen to the Cubs in some time. The North Siders exchanged the entirety of their best players at the cutoff time, and are as of now 16 games under .500.

Will McGregor figure out how to toss a baseball? To take a line from the Cubs, “maybe next year.”

Categories
Sports

In UFC again if conor MCGREGOR gets title shot, Justin gaethje would consider not battling

Justin Gaethje thinks that its ludicrous that Conor McGregor and his group are pushing for a set of three title session with Dustin Poirier soon after UFC 257.

McGregor did alright in the initial verse, yet Poirier’s leg kicks incurred significant damage before “The Diamond” won by means of second-round knockout.

McGregor stays a huge draw, however Gaethje doesn’t belive the advancement ought to take into account the Irish star after they did what’s needed of that paving the way to UFC 257.

“For them to come out and say he wants a title shot next, rematch with Poirier, they’re fing idiots,” Gaethje said.

“He’s been treated special over and over and he didn’t capitalize on this opportunity. That event was for him, it was for him to win. He wants to be ‘Mr. Humble’ now, but you know he would have been an asshole had he won that fight.”

Gaethje himself tested for lightweight gold at UFC 254 against Khabib Nurmagomedov, losing by second-round triangle stifle in the second round in Abu Dhabi on Oct. 24.

The previous Series of Fighting hero gives off an impression of being in the blend for one more shot at the belt with Nurmagomedov apparently agreeable in retirement.

Gaethje records McGregor among the adversaries he would be keen on confronting, alongside Poirier, Michael Chandler, Charles Oliveira and Nate Diaz.

He doesn’t see a McGregor battle happening as expected, and if the previous two-division champ battles for a title, Gaethje may take some exceptional measures.

“He’s not fighting for a title. I will think about never fighting in the UFC again if he fights for a title. That would be preposterous,” Gaethje said.

“He’s sitting at No. 6, he’s won one fight in his entire life in the lightweight division. He picks and chooses who he fights. I would love to fight him but I don’t think it should be next. But he ain’t gonna fight me.”

Categories
Sports

Jose Aldo replies Conor McGregor, tells sorry to Alex Volkanovski

Former UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo was a popular man on Twitter after his vintage succeed at UFC on ESPN+ 2.

Aldo (28-4 MMA, 10-3 UFC), who halted prospect Renato Moicano (13-1-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) cold in the co-headliner, got congrats from former and prospective opponents including featherweight champ Max Holloway and Alex Volkanovski. The latter even offered a short-notice battle (by means of Twitter).

Complimenting as the consideration seems to be, Aldo said he has a rundown of 50 names he gave to UFC President Dana White that definite those he will battle. It sounds like Volkanovski (19-1 MMA, 6-0 UFC), who as of late halted two-time Aldo adversary Chad Mendes, probably won’t be on the rundown.

“Sorry to that guy,” he told reporters at the post-event press conference at Centro de Formacao Olimpica do Nordeste in Fortaleza, Brazil.

Aldo then included, “I don’t know, but you can be sure, if you want to fight in Curitba, if I have the opportunity, I’m in.”

An old companion even flew in to applaud the activity on Saturday night. Former two-division champ Conor McGregor was on Twitter longing for a battle in Brazil and noticing a close miss at UFC 224.

A rematch with the Irish star has dependably been Aldo’s dream after a 13-second knockout misfortune at UFC 194. With respect to whether it really occurs, that is another story.

“To me, it would be great,” Aldo said. “I don’t know if this fight was close in Rio. It didn’t get to me. But if I have that opportunity in a division above, that way I don’t have to suffer through the weight cut, I think it would be a great fight.”

“I think in the first fight, I wasn’t able to show my work. He connected with a great punch, but if you have another opportunity, I think the story is going to be different.”

Another inquiry approaching over Aldo’s career now is what number of more chapters are left to go. After a couple of misfortunes to Holloway, a title shot seems more removed than any time in recent memory, and a craving to attempt different sports stays strong for the Brazilian star.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to fight for the title again,” he said. “If I get that, I would have to negotiate the contract and sit down with everyone. I’m not trying to take advantage of anything, but I’d like the opening to test myself in other sports.”

In any case, for the interim, he’ll knock a couple of names off that rundown.