Devkund Waterfall Trek:
Highlights of the Devkund Waterfall Trek
- Trek to Devkund, one of India’s most stunning waterfalls, at a height of 2,700 feet.
- See the beautiful trio of waterfalls that is the Kundalika River’s source.
- Take advantage of convenient shared transportation to and from Mumbai, with pick-up at a number of places.
- Discover some well-known locations along the trip, such as the stunning Bhira dam and Tamhini Ghat.
Overview of the Devkund Waterfall Trek Location: Bhira, Maharashtra
- Activity Time: One Day
- The trek’s starting point is Bhira village.
- Maximum Elevation: 2,700 Ft
5–6 kilometers were traveled on each side.
- Time: 1.5 hours round trip
Devkund Waterfall Trek details:
Trek to the Devkund waterfall, also known as the “Bathing Pond of Gods” on this adventure. Devkund Waterfall, one of India’s most stunning waterfalls, located close to Bhira Village. After a three-hour hike, you may see the convergence of three waterfalls and the Kundalika River’s source. As you complete the trip with a knowledgeable trek leader, take in the grandeur of the forests that surround the waterfall. During this journey, you will also be able to see Tamhini Ghat and the stunning Bhira dam.
How to Get There
Waterfall in Devkund Mumbai and Pune are both roughly 170 kilometers away from Trek.
When specific package options are chosen, the package includes comfortable pick-up and drop-off service up to the base hamlet of Bhira.
You can get to the base location, Bhira village, which is around 7 hours from Mumbai and 5 hours from Pune, if you choose the package without transportation. It is conveniently accessible via the Mumbai–Pune Expressway.