From a Backstreet Boy to one of the stars of “Tiger King,” the new period of “Dancing with the Stars” may actually have something for everybody.
The new members and their expert move accomplices for Season 29 were uncovered Tuesday on “Great Morning America,” however you should check out the main show to see the pairings.
That is only one of the adjustments in what will be numerous this season, including another host, Tyra Banks.
The cast will be:
- lead trainer Monica Aldama (“Cheer”)
- creature extremist Carole Baskin (“Tiger King”)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”)
- Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis
- Television and film entertainer Anne Heche
- Disney Channel entertainer Skai Jackson
- entertainer Justina Machado (“One Day at once”)
- Backstreet Boys vocalist AJ McLean
- Emmy Award-winning host of “The Real” Jeannie Mai
- Television and film entertainer Jesse Metcalfe
- Grammy-winning rapper Nelly
- Television have Nev Schulman (“Catfish”)
- Previous NBA star Charles Oakley (“The Last Dance”)
- Entertainer and Realtor Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”)
- Olympic professional skater and live observer Johnny Weir
They will be combined with the accompanying proficient artists:
- Brandon Armstrong
- Alan Bersten
- Sharna Burgess
- Cheryl Burke
- Artem Chigvintsev
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Sasha Farber
- Jenna Johnson
- Daniella Karagach
- Keo Motsepe
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Pasha Pashkov
- Gleb Savchenko
- Emma Slater
- Britt Stewart
Season 29 of “Dancing with the Stars” will debut at 8 p.m. on September 14.
Hugo Donaldson is an author and public speaker. He graduated with a dual degree in Business Administration and Creative Writing. He has worked as a marketing manager for tech firm. He has written over 250 extensive articles for different news sources. His writing skill is excellent. Now he works on statsglobe website as a news writer.